we don't really own anything.
What is this competition we feel then,
before we go, one at a time, through the same gate?
I am artistic, buddhist, and peaceful
Otherwise, there's joy, practicing pull-ups, playing piano, watching plants play in the sun, laughing. Come laugh with me!
Strangely, I'm good at crossing one eye and moving the other and at touching my tongue to my nose.
I'm also good at feeding all the neighborhood kids, and getting them to help me cook, garden, and clean. I am getting better at growing plants. They are great teachers because too much pestery-obsessive attnetion and they die, not enough love and they die.
I am unkempt, I'll admit it. I don't shower every day, but I'm not disgusting or unhygenic. I just don't care so much about blow-drying, manicuring, or exfoliating myself all the time like that.
(b) Some foreign films, like Life Is Beautiful, Naaushika (of the Valley of Wind) and others by them, and I did like Brazil. (c) Classical, ambient stuff, good jazz (who likes bad jazz?), Better Than Ezra, Something For Kate. I love Debussy, JS Bach, Rachmoninov, some Chopin
(d) I eat as much organic food as possible. Also, I am allergic to nightshades. This means I cannot cannot eat anything containing: chili, peppers, capsicum, TOMATO, POTATO, eggplant, tobacco, paprika, cyanne, wolfberries, etc. I don't eat beef (except in Japan), don't eat any factory-farmed meat, eggs, or dairy. So that limits my diet quite a bit!
2. my glasses/contacts ...I'm just so visual.
3. a good tree to climb, look at, or a plant to touch. I really like plants. They're really neat!
4. my ability to meditate or regain calmness and peace of mind. Not that it's honed right now.
5. Sometimes if I eat foods I'm allergic to, I literally go insane and start hallucinating for a while and need some medication to deal with it, so I would need that, just in case.
6. a piano is always nice to have around