- applying Hanlon's Razor.
- explaining jokes. I hope you like your jokes explained.
- dealing with the dilemma of being a meaning-making creature in a world without inherent meaning.
- drafting professional wrestlers and divas for my fantasy professional wrestling league.
- screaming into the void.
- gently whispering into the void.
- tenderly caressing the void.
- filling out the "I'm really good at" section of an OkCupid profile.
- being meta.
- knowing when to qui
Movies - Air Bud: Spikes Back; Air Bud: World Pup; and Air Bud: Golden Receiver (in that order). But NOT Air Bud, or Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch (terrible, terrible movie).
Books - The Last Air Bud by J. M. Coetzee; Air Bud is for Everyone by bell hooks; Baby Geniuses, The Book (a novelization of the 1999 smash hit comedy movie, Baby Geniuses)
- Soccer. Unless I blow my knees out again and then: fuck it.
- Kangaroo Jack on BluRay
- L.A. Beast
- My charming boyfriend, MoopocalypseCow
- power dynamics.
- if Sisyphus is really happy? (The answer is: yes. (I gotta believe, man. I gotta believe.))
(What Would Cathy (from the comic strip) Do?) (and then do the opposite.)
- the cognitive and affective underpinnings of humor.
- the politics of humor. (Always punch up.)
- crafting the perfect facebook status.
- how to get the dog to stop licking the carpet.
Conversely, I spend a lot of time not thinking while watching my cat's tail hypnotically sway back and forth while he saunters around the house.
- you're profoundly self-absorbed but instead of sinking into narcissism, you've just found ways to try to expand and relate with every single living creature in the universe
- you can make me think about some outrageous claim I have made in my profile/question explanations in a different light
- you don't plan to lecture me on how weird and confusing it is for you that I am already in a relationship and on here, or how off-putting you find it that I have pictures of other men in my profile, or how much you resent me for tricking you into being interested while already involved in a romantic relationship.