I photograph, I pick things up and put them down, do handstands, read a lot while drinking coffee, and I sit at a computer and curse a bit (a fabulous amount of bonus points if you get that reference).
I'm looking for an awesome woman to have a wonderful relationship with.
- making computers do my bidding
- learning new skills, like handstands
- cursing and/or laughing while doing any of the above
The second thing some people notice about me is that if I'm interested in something or somebody I will ask a lot of questions. I've been told it feels like being interrogated. I only do it because I care.
Music: Amanda Palmer, Regina Spektor, Beirut, Gogol Bordello, Radiohead, ... I'm not a big music person, though. Many people find that weird.
TV: I rarely watch TV these days, but I won't say No to a good documentary, and I do indulge in House of Cards and Game of Thrones.
Podcasts: I love listening to podcasts! Radiolab, The Bugle, Freakonomics, The Flophouse, 99% Invisible, Hardcore History, Planet Money, Skeptic's Guide to the Galaxy, ...
Food: Sushi! Also everything else. Once I told a friend I had eaten two thirds of a jar of cashew butter the other day. She asked how that was even possible, and I said "Yeah, I know, it was really hard to stop myself from eating the whole jar."
- My bike. It gets me places.
- The keys to my apartment. Sucks being locked out.
- My pants. People stare at me less when I wear them.
- My water bottle. It keeps the water in, but it has a hole so I can get it out.
- The thoughts in my head. Where else would they be?
- The Earth. If it disappeared we'd all be suddenly very slowly falling towards each other, suffocating because the air would evaporate, then we'd all crash together into a huge glob of flesh. At that point we'd of course all be dead. So yeah, hurray for the Earth!
Which superpower would be the most useless.
Which things I can do without.
You love doing what you do and could talk about if for hours.
You'd rather spend your time kicking ass and taking names than putting on make-up.
You're not into playing games.
You're emotionally available.
You'd rather be awake than asleep.
You want a long-term relationship.
You're your own person.