Well, unlike nearly all the people here, I have zero interest in hiking, biking, running, diving or anything else that will put me at risk of sweating. I like to walk, at the pace that doesn't transform the landscape into blurry streaks of green and blue and allows me to find, watch and take photographs of many colorful, weird, or terrifying things growing or lurking in the grass.
Are you still here? Good. :)
Personality-vise, if you have seen "Mythbusters" or "Schrek", than it's easy: I am a female version of Jamie looking for Adam. Or Shrek looking for Donkey. Not a typical description for a lady, perhaps, but remember - ogres have layers..
1) warmth and comfort. I can't stand being cold, both physically and emotionally.
2) stability and reasonable expectations for the future to be good.
3) new things to learn, to experience and to make.
4) time alone, a must for the introvert.
5) nature, from nearby park to forest, from creek to sea, from hill to mountain.
6) beauty in all its manifestations - beautiful things, good looking people, elegant equations and expressive language.
7) my camera! (oops)
Also: where to go on the next vacation; are there 11 dimensions in our universe or just 10; why DSLR cameras are so heavy and when mirrorless ones will be good enough to consider buying; is there really someone I can be happier with than on by my own; do I need to improve myself and how..and so on, and so forth.