I love to travel, and have been blessed to have had a lot of opportunities to explore certain parts of the world and even live in other countries.
As a person I'm laid-back and easy going. I'm keen to do just about anything if it involves getting to know people and having fun. I try to make it a point to make others feel included and show them God's love, but I can always do a lot better. I've got my hobbies, but I enjoy many other things that people like to do as well. I like to be goofy sometimes, and enjoy making light of most situations. Oh and me and Sarcasm are great friends, in fact you should meet him sometime ;) All in all I like to have a 'no worries' attitude approach to life.
2. Spending money on hobbies.
3. Dreaming up the next adventure.
4. Traveling and not getting stranded ( I always fly on standby).
5. Being interested in too many things.
2. Movies: My favorite movies to watch are usually more on the action/adventure and suspense/thriller side, but overall I'm not too picky. A good comedy can be great as well!
3. TV shows: The Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Family Matters, Star Trek.
4. Music: Music I can definitely be picky about. I mainly listen to rock, along with folk and acoustical guitar pieces.
5. Food: I love all kinds of food, but I'm not too crazy about cheese (but I love pizza...still figuring out how that works). I'm crazy about ethnic food and I love all kinds from all countries, but my favorite just might be Indian!
5. Enjoying God's creation
2. You want spread God's love to people and live out the Great Commission.
3. You love to travel and have adventure in mind.
4. You love nature.
5. You are laid back, honest, kind, and like to laugh.