(But it can still be light!!)
I am so far from perfect... but there's a lot of value in being aware of this fact. Makes everything easier. And something easy in life is always nice.
I seek a Jewish man. It's a thing.
He's intelligent. Ambitious.
Want to work remotely from an island or something? I dream about doing that. Not at retirement, but right now.
Say hey if you're compatible.
Sheila / Avigayil
- Appreciating both points of view
- Seeing the core issue & developing a workable solution
For food, I enjoy realky good tasting vegetables. Love Italian, a great steak, seafood, and then all the regular stuff everybody likes.
Music, I've been singing Christina's "Beautiful" lately. Big Linda Perry fan. My Queen Madonna. My true false god Ye. Manson. JT. Pharell. Michael. A lot of Country. Really, I like most music.
2) Knowing that my work makes a difference in the world.
3) The electronics.
4) Various beverages.
5) Living in the USA, a place of freedom and (growing) equality.
6) Challenge. (The good kind, not the bad kind.)
Social justice. This one is especially tough lately.
You are both spiritual *and* a materialist.
You lean left politically.
No STD's or drugs etc.
You're on a mission, have a great passion, and want to share that with your soulmate.