I want to finally settle down with Love in my life, commit, and take that love to a higher level. You can't go to a higher level with anything else.
BUT - gained 20 lbs last year if school, losing it, it's coming off, not my norm. But I wonder if I'm presentable to date.....
- Appreciating both points of view
- Seeing the core issue & developing a workable solution
For food, I enjoy good tasting vegetables. Love Italian, a great steak, seafood, and then all the regular stuff everybody likes.
Music, I've been singing Christina's "Beautiful" lately. Big Linda Perry fan. My Queen Madonna. My true false god Ye. Manson. JT. Pharell. Michael. A lot of Country. Really, I like most music.
2) Knowing that my work makes a difference in the world.
3) The electronics.
4) Various beverages.
5) Living in the USA, a place of freedom and (growing) equality.
6) Challenge. (The good kind, not the bad kind.)
Social justice. This one is especially tough lately.
You are both spiritual *and* a materialist.
You lean left politically.
No STD's or drugs etc.
You're on a mission, have a great passion, and want to share that with your soulmate.