I really enjoy the outdoors and make a point to maintain an active lifestyle.
I enjoy the occasional city scene but prefer the suburban life more. I usually try to keep to myself, be humble, and enjoy the simpler things in life.
I also enjoy small quiet pubs and coffee shops with friends. An occasional craft brew or glass of top-shelf scotch is an excellent treat.
- Tackling my job day to day and saving my pennies for travel to a foreign land. I work in cyber security.
- Figuring out what foreign land I am going to travel to.
- Studying for a certification related to my day job
- Rock Climbing and hiking on the weekends (weather permitting).
- Playing with my camera
- Flying drones and RC airplanes
I like to read all sorts of stuff. I can't say I have a favorite book.
I like the typical guy stuff, action-adventure, military, sci-fi, etc.
Music = Everything.
I like just about everything, as cliche as that sounds.
I will try anything once.
I think cheesecake and sushi would fall into my favorites list...