My name is Brad. I currently work in IT as service desk agent and trainer.
I am an INTJ, so sometimes I can take some time to warm up to people, but when I do I can be one of the most caring people you could know. I would help anyone if they needed it.
When I'm not at work, I am usually studying on new things, trying to improve myself to move up the IT ladder, either by reading books on different certifications, web articles, or tech videos. I am also a fan of PC gaming and tabletop gaming. I'm looking for someone that likes car rides, exploring the town or just staying in and enjoying each other's company.
Movies: Star Wars (OT, not the prequels and Empire especially), Kill Bill, Django Unchained, Fight Club, John Wick, Gran Torino, and The Martian to name a few.
TV: Breaking Bad was my favorite TV show. I binged the entire series while I was out of work for six weeks because of my broken foot. I am also a fan of Halt and Catch Fire.
Music: I like mostly any genre of music, but mostly Metal, Metalcore, Grunge & alternative rock. I also can take trance and techno, but I have to be in the mood to listen to it or it has to be in the background (especially in a place where I can't sing lyrics out loud, like the call floor :P)
Food: Italian, Chinese, and Mexican are my top 3. In all seriousness though, let's not joke. I'm a fat guy, and i'm sure I'll eat whatever you make, and if it is good, I'll probably love you forever because of it!
2. Friends (One of the many things people cannot go without. My friends have supported my along my way, and I am looking for more to help me out.)
3. Games (something to ease my mind from the daily grind of work and school. They are there to pass the time.)
4. My car. (I love driving my car.)
5. Education (My education means a lot to me. Without the skills to succeed I cannot go where I want to go.)
6. Family ( Same as my friends, I cannot go without my family. They mean a whole lot to me.)
I'm attracted mostly to nerdy types and I find intelligence a turn-on, but it is in no way a requirement, as long as you can tolerate the fact that I am.