I have been able to explore more of Boston the second time around, but I am always looking for new places and experiences. I tend to get along with almost anyone, but I enjoy spending time with people who can make me laugh, think, and smile.
I finished law school, passed two bar exams, and the plan is to go into tax law with an international focus after I finish up my LL.M. program. I love Boston and can certainly see myself sticking around here but I am not adverse to living in other parts of the country or world.
Favorite Shows: Prison Break, 24, Lost, Top Chef, Friends, Seinfeld, Family Guy, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The Daily Show, most things on the Food Network.
Favorite Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Indian, American, Thai.
Favorite Books: Team of Rivals, 1776, Game of Thrones (series), Harry Potter (series), Lord of the Rings (series), anything by Michael Lewis (Moneyball, The Big Short, Liar's Poker). Even though it's not a book, I love reading the Economist from cover-to-cover.
2. iPhone: It keeps me in touch with everyone I care about and enjoy talking to.
3. Laptop: My life would not function without it.
4. Netflix: Helps me to catch up on all the TV shows and movies I have missed (which is a ton).
5. Food Network: It has made me appreciate food a lot more and has inspired me to cook more often (and yes, I do sometimes take pictures of food, and yes, my friends love to joke about it).
6. Running shoes: Caught the running bug again and it might be terminal.