Currently, I make money online, but my ULTIMATE goal is to be a successful entrepreneur and an artist; I love to draw. I also like singing, PC/video games, boxing, dancing, Sailor Moon, Hello Kitty, manga, tattoos, piercings, Mexicans, cute shit, and giving people/animals in need anything I can offer. I would like to move south because I hate cold weather. I wear glasses and I like dinos. I'm weird.
Discrimination is BAD! But these are preferences:
-Older (BUT NOT OLD)
-Let me do what I want to you
-Let me draw on you
I am interested in someone who is the opposite of lazy. I'd prefer a man who will motivate me, and vice versa, to be more positive and do physical/mental activities. But also indulges in nerdy things. Annnd, he must be a vegan. No exceptions! (Sry.)
There is one thing I absolutely hate--lying. If you lie to me, I'M GONNA CUT YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF.
1. Convert people to veganism in the nicest way possible!
2. Be more active.
3. Achieve Diamond in League of Legends.
4. Become a millionaire.
5. Join in civil rights activities and parades.
6. Volunteer to do community service.
7. Make new recipes I've never tried before, every month.
8. Become a lolita model.
9. Make and wear at least one cosplay.
10. Attend a con.
11. Go on a date with at least one person; must be a feminist, vegan, and nice; relationship not required.
12. Join a kick boxing class.
13. Join a hip hop dance class.
14. Beat ten video games.
15. Watch ten movies I've never seen.
16. Complete at least ten art pieces.
17. Attend Rihanna concert.
18. Attend another concert.
19. Travel to Japan and South Korea.
20. Read a new book.
21. Attain patience with my mom when she's annoying.
22. Spend more time with my family.
23. Clean and reorganize my shit.
25. Meet some of my internet friends who I've known for years.
26. Be less of a bitch.
27. Join a band.
28. Spend more time with my friends.
29. Discover ways to alleviate my anxiety.
30. Club hop and flirt with boys.
Movies: House of Flying Daggers, Hero, Resident Evil, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the ORIGS)
Shows: Steven Universe, Real World, The Challenge, Vampire Diaries, Teen Mom, Hannah Montana, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, educational shit
Music: Pre-Open Door Evanescence, Paramore, Killswitch Engage, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Chris Brown, 2NE1, Taeyang, T.O.P., Jeffree Star, Dev, Saosin, Lacuna Coil, Korn, Queen, Rush, Michael Jackson
Food: Asian (sushi esp.), Mexican, and Italian cuisine
Going a step further...
Games: Genso Suikoden II, Final Fantasy X, Suikoden III, Final Fantasy VIII, Star Ocean The Second Story, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Legend of Dragoon
Also, I hate watching sports, unless you're on the team.
If I don't respond to you, it's because I'm not interested. Please don't take offense; It's really tedious and it makes me sad rejecting people.