- I'm polyamorous (if you don't know what that means just ask!!) and am incredibly excited that finally OKC allows for the relationship status "Open Relationship," hurray for small victories. My partner is tabithamarie16 (she recently deactivated her profile as she hasn't had much time for additional dating at this point in time) and we live together in downtown Vancouver. I also facilitate a local poly group, Vancouver Poly 101; we have monthly discussions as well as pub nights, if you're interested in either drop me a line, I'm on here to meet like minded people, whether or not that leads to a date, is immaterial.
- I'm kinky. Bondage, spanking, violet wand, and a multitude of other things that make your heart flutter. I'm a dominant individual, although I do have a rule that I have to try something on myself first.
I like to travel; having been to Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, and most of Europe, next on my list is probably SE Asia, somewhere I really want to go, but have yet to make it.
I'm also very active, I play squash 3-5 times per week, play flag football and softball. When the mood strikes me I still make it out on the basketball court, but that doesn't happen as often as it used to.
I'm sure there's a lot more that I could say about myself, but what I think is interesting isn't what someone else thinks, so feel free to ask away, I'm a pretty open book; and please have something more interesting to say than, "How are you doing?" or "I find you interesting."
Poly and BDSM parties/events/workshops are things I enjoy, especially when they have an aspect of learning to them.
I love interacting with people in a multitude of ways, whether that be facilitating discussions, a night out on the town, or having a good conversation over coffee, tea or other type of beverage.
I also get the odd person who says that I look like NPH, which is always amusing, I've used that to my advantage and gone to costumes parties as both Dr Horrible and Doogie Howser MD!
Movies: Once upon a time I worked at a video store, leading me to have probably 15 movies in my top 5, so here's a snippet: Fifth Element, Leon: The Professional, Reservoir Dogs, Devil's Advocate, Fight Club, Christopher Nolan Batman movies, Boondock Saints, Life as a House, Usual Suspects, the Game....this list could go on for a while...
TV shows: Anything Joss Whedon (Buffy, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr Horrible) Dexter, The Wire, Friends, West Wing, Newsroom.
Music: I enjoy most music, don't really have a soft spot for country, but occasionally it's ok, although I will admit I'm terrible at recalling songs or the artists that write/perform them.
Food: I enjoy food made from fresh ingredients and almost always prefer a meal cooked at home than one cooked at a restaurant. I don't really have anything that I couldn't live without and will eat most things.
Sadly I've recently discovered that I'm allergic to gluten, dairy, eggs, soy beans, garlic, peanuts and almonds; so eating these past few months have been challenging, but rewarding. I find myself eating a lot of sushi, as it's pretty easy in a pinch.
- Taste buds (I saw this documentary where people had lost the ability to taste food, that would just suck)
- Contacts! Seeing is important and without them apparently I'm legally blind - one of these days I think I'll go and check out Lasik
- A purpose or some form of direction in life, it really is invigorating
I think I'll have to come back to this for the last 2...