2. I like my coffee with a splash of cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I like my whiskey neat and my beer cold. I prefer they all be paired with good company and good conversation.
3. Trying to fold fitted sheets frustrates me to no end.
4. I've never been anywhere tropical yet, but I really want to go snorkeling and see a sea turtle. They've been my favorite since I was a little kid.
5. I love science and I love nature. I have the curiosity of a five year old.
6. I don’t like olives but I wish I did. Same goes for sushi.
7. I have been to England, Ireland, and Scotland.
8. I’m an awesome uncle and I take that role very seriously.
9. Sports! Seriously though, all four Chicago teams and my Iowa Hawkeyes.
10. The first concert I ever attended was Weird Al. The most recent was Delta Rae.
Movies: I tend to favor the comedies or historical dramas. Sorry, I'm a dude and I like dude movies. The Big Lebowski, Office Space, Superbad, Rudy, Hoosiers, Gettysburg, Gladiator. Lots more.
TV: I watch the Daily Show daily. Big Bang Theory and Louie are in my rotation. I enjoy my Animation Domination on Sunday nights (Family Guy, Simpsons, etc). I also watch lots of documentaries like Nature and NOVA.
Music: I'm something of a music junkie. Right now I'm heavy on the indie-folk stuff (The Head and The Heart, The Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, Trampled By Turtles, etc) and singer/songwriter (Iron & Wine, A Fine Frenzy, Bon Iver, Ingrid Michaelson). Love jazz, love the blues. And a laundry list of others (The Black Keys, Bob Dylan, Death Cab for Cutie, Pearl Jam, DMB...). I can get in to some hip hop too (Common, The Roots, Talib Kweli, ...) It would be great to meet someone who listens to more than Country.
Food: I have a rule that I'm willing to try anything once. Sometimes I come across something that I WANT to like so I'll try it a few times, but its not always the case that I end up liking it (sushi). Not too much I don't like though, I love me some Italian, Mexican, BBQ, I'm not too picky.
My free time.
My gym membership.
My Iowa hoodie. Saturdays wouldn't be the same. It's the definition of comfort.