My very wise sister once told me that "You can't just let FATE decide for you. If you want something to happen then MAKE it happen!!" I try to live my life by this, and never leave any 'what ifs'. Life is so much more exciting when you take chances! :)
Also - Don't talk to me just because you're feeling frisky. That's just awkward for everyone.
I'm also really tall. (No I do not play basketball or volleyball... or model, although I actually like that last question!)
I do get a lot of compliments on my long hair and my eyes though. :)
Movies: So many. I worked at a movie theatre on and off for about 5 years, so I have seen more movies than I could even begin to name. I like comedies, chick flicks, horror... I'm pretty open-minded, mostly. It just depends on who I'm watching it with. ;)
Shows: Gilmore Girls, Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Switched at Birth, Haven... too many to keep up with!
Music: Music is my life. I like country, pop, top 40 stuff... But I also love making music. :) I played the violin for a long time, but it's been a few years since I've played. I love to sing, and I've also been playing the piano for 15 years now, and just bought one of my very own! When life gets too hard or I need a pick-me-up, I go right to the piano. It works every time. :)
Some favorites - Twenty One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, Owl City, Taylor Swift, Bastille, Sam Smith.
Food: My favorite is Italian, and I don't like seafood. But overall I'm not too picky.
2. Friends - I am super social and tend to get pretty restless when I'm not surrounded by people.
3. Love - and not only romantic love. That's definitely nice, but it's also very important to me to feel that of friends and family and God's love for me as well.
4. Happiness and Laughter - "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!" -Gordon B. Hinckley
5. My church and beliefs - I am LDS (Mormon). This is a huge part of who I am, and honestly it consumes a good chunk of each week. However, I know that I am an infinitely better person with this emphasis in my life than I would be otherwise.
6. Music - I am that person that can name the song and artist of almost anything on the radio, knows an insane amount of the lyrics, and is singing along the whole time. Life is just so much better with a soundtrack! :)
At this point in my life I am mostly spending time thinking about how to tackle all of my ambitions. Some, like school and teaching, and recently buying my own home, I already have. But it's never too late to keep moving forward!
Other than that, if you want to know something just ask. I might answer. ;)
I will admit I'm not very good at answering messages. Every once in a while I get overwhelmed with how full my inbox is and I just delete everything. Saying something more than "hi" or "hey" will improve the chances of me responding. Calling me any variation of sexy, hot or gorgeous in your opening line will decrease them. Picking a fight with me about my religion will probably just get you ignored. Are we on the same page? Good. :)