I work graveyard shift so most of my life is spent from dusk till dawn. In my free time I like to get out of the house and experience something. I'm trying to travel more unfortunately I need a guide. Someone that can take me out of my comfort zone to experience more of what life has to offer.
I'm amazing in bed, I can sleep for days.
Music: Portishead, Pink Floyd, Black Angels, Sex Pistols, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, The Beatles, Ramones. I love music
Books: Bukowski, Chuck Palahniuk, Hunter Thompson. I enjoy reading the paper when I'm in the mood to be pissed off about the world. If you're not pissed off about something your probably not paying attention.
Food: I enjoy cooking, You have to eat for the rest of your life so why not eat well.
Not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to F**k!!
*If you're lucky I'll cook you the Doc Special. It's my specialty.
2) Music, it's how I start my day.
3) My paints.
4) My friends
5) Intelligent conversation (I love to chat with people who give more than one word answers.)
6) Coffee (Freshly ground none of that instant $#!+)
On occasion i've been known to make turkish coffee when I really need a boost.
2) If you think life is to short not to chase happiness.
3) If your also a happy drunk.
4) If sometimes you just want some one to talk to.
(Sometimes it's nice to be able to chat with a random stranger just to kill time or vent about your day because to be honest a lot of times that's exactly what I'm looking for when I'm here)