I live life with a smile on my face every day. I believe that life is an adventure, and I'm always looking for new experiences in all forms. I enjoy lists, and so here is a list I call 'things about me'...
1. Silly/Fun/Smiley - I take seriously the things that need to be. The rest of the time is fair game for silly fun! I'm happiest when my friends are smiling
2. Dependable - I have a wonderfully amazing group of friends and family that can often intermingle! I'd do anything for them always!
3. Friendly - I love to meet new people from all walks of life, I think it can really bring perspective, and well, new friends are swell!
4. Sort of Nerdy - I have 2 Masters degrees, but more importantly I just love to learn new things, and of course teach those things to anyone!
5. Sporty - I'm an athlete through and through, whether it be footy, volleyball, basketball, love 'em all...
6. Chefy - That's a new word. I love to cook! It's my biggest passion next to soccer on a Saturday morning with a cup of espresso! I have some pretty fabulous recipes if you're at all interested :)
7. Adventurer - Love to travel the world... be it Australia, Europe, or even Canada! But on top of 'seeing' new places, I love to experience them!
8. Creative - I guess this is why I'm in marketing now? Ask me for a cheesy poem, for some strange reason it's a strength of mine.
So that's my snapshot! I promise the movie is epic!
I'd love to meet you if...
1. You're fun loving in all aspects of life, whether it's hanging out on a patio, getting out and being physical, or sharing some mind-blowing... conversation...
2. You love adventure... and see yourself seeking it the rest of your life! Going places, trying new foods, opening your mind up to all sorts of wonderfullness (that's also a new word)
3. You want to try a fabulous Sangria I learned to make in Barcelona...
4. You like the movie Love Actually... I honestly love it
5. You work hard and you play harder... I love my job, I really do... I've worked hard to get to where I am, but at the end of the day my job does a great job of paying for all the things in life that I love to do and experience :)
6. You think Red Pandas are the cutest animal on the planet
7. You know how to be silly
Thanks for stopping by! Stay Classy!
Book: Unicorn being a jerk
Music: Any and all
Movie: Despicable Me? Up? Fight Club? Kill Bill? Office Space? Anchorman? Amelie? Love Actually... tough call!
A Good Glass of Red Wine
And of course mostly: Family & Friends