Some fun facts, since I don't really know what to write here...
- I may be 27, but apple juice and cheerios (separate, not mixed) are still my favorite snack.
- I am most comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt, but don't mind dressing up as well.
- Hockey, rugby, barefoot in the sand, thunderstorms, music, photography, and books are a few of my favorite things.
- Guys with tattoos or who play an instrument or ride a Harley always seem to catch my eye. (These obviously are not a must)
- Nothing is better than relaxing nights surrounded by good friends, good family, and good food.
- I think everything in life is about faith.
- Captain Morgan/Kraken and I share a special bond.
- I can be kind of shy at first.
- I have a 1/4 sleeve and many other tattoos. (All with meaning to me... no tramp stamps here either...)
- I love taking long car rides and road trips - sometimes for no reason at all - and yes I do sing like I think I'm the next American Idol, although I can't really carry a tune.
- I own far too many hats.
- Hugs are my favorite.
- I want to learn how to play guitar and piano... and maybe drums.
- I love swings.. so if I'm ever having a bad day or you can't get a hold of me, check the nearest park's playground, I'll probably be on the swing-sets =)
- You're never too old to sit in and play board games...
- I still like to color aka I'm 5 at heart if you haven't gathered.
- I love to fish and camp. I may be a big city girl, but don't let that fool you, a quiet back road, hiking, outdoors = my happy place.
- If I could figure out how to rig it up, I'd probably have a hammock inside my apartment... One day...
- Learning sign language & how to use chopsticks (And kinda failing miserably at both...)
- Trying to master rock climbing... I'm not so good. But it's fun!
- Hanging out with my pup, going on little runs with him (best 5k buddy ever!)
- Drawing/Writing/Photography (according to friends & family)
- Witty comebacks
- Organizing (I'm a little bit of an organization freak...)
- Using "..." all the time... for no reason...
Movies: Anything scary or funny really... I'll watch anything though once... Some favorites - Boondock Saints, The Hangover, Elf, The Dark Knight, Amittyville Horror, Coach Carter, Remember the Titans... and so many more.
Music: Pretty much anything - Alternative, Top 40, Indie, Hip-Hop, Christian Rock, Punk...
Food: Chinese & Italian, yummmm =)
- My friends & family
- My faith/God
- My dog
- Comfy shorts & a sweatshirt
(In no particular order)
- Things I've heard or read about
- Life in general
- Friends & Family (what they're up to, how they're doing, etc... we are all scattered over the Midwest and such so I don't get to talk to them/see them as often as I'd like)
- New things I want to do (travel, learn an instrument, make a difference)