Also pursuing a career in film, which makes my life volatile but exciting
Listening. Talking. Planning. I'm at my best with others and realize that life is just easier and more fun with 2 people.
Im a serious student of cinema. I see every movie, except the bad ones. If you've seen it, I have too and i know it in and out. Its like my thing.
My favorite movies I've seen in the last year ( subject to change, and in no particular order, or date and time, since Ive discovered some old gems via Netflix)
1. The Avengers - funfunfunfun
2. Beginners - Just a sweet and honest story
3. Wendy & Lucy - Hit me like a ton of bricks
4. Moneyball - Best mainstream movie Ive seen in a while. Best sports movie too
5. Hunger - woof.
6. Bridesmaids - Sweet, funny, and showcasing some real talent. Those girls can bring the funny.
7. Inside Job (documentary) - lays out all our financial problems in easy to understand terms
8. 21 Jump Street - F-U-N-N-Y. period
9. The Grey - Its a man thing
Favorite Authors and Books - I read a LOT
- All Dave Eggars, I think he is my favorite by far, Jonathan Franzen is good, Chris Hedges preaches gospel. Chuck Klosterman is funny, Charles Bukowski is too honest. The Fountainhead, The Scott Pilgrim Series. The Hunger Games. Perks of being a Wallflower. Game of Thrones. Sperm Wars. The Art of Getting it on. The Lovers Dictionary. Some Bret Easton Ellis (Rules of Attraction is his best) Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Racing. I look for good literature and try to find the gems, because for the longest time, i never read and thought there was nothing to find in pages. Boy was i wrong. Send me recommendations.
The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are my mainstream media. Im currently all over MAD MEN and GAME OF THRONES. I worshiped at the alter of greatness known as Buff the Vampire Slayer. I love good syndicated sitcoms - Two and a Half men (Charlie Sheen only), Its Always Sunny, Community. Grown up Cartoons ; Family Guy. South Park. Venture Bros. Metalocalypse. I Love top chef and most serious cooking shows. No Reservations. And I LOVE Football.
First and foremost I firmly disagree with anyone who says they will NEVER go out with someone with different musical taste. I have never met anyone who shared the same music taste that i do. Music is free, its massive and there is SO much of it out there. I say give it all a shot.... Even Country. I got everything on my Ipod from Mozart, to Katy Perry, to System of a Down, to a hard to find song from a Super Nintendo game. The best way to find new music is to meet someone with different taste.