I'll try to make this short because the only thing worse than writing a boasting essay about yourself is being the one who has to read it :-P
- A fairly honest and sincere person. I try my best to look at the world through multiple lenses.
- Starting a new career/business which is both exciting and terrifying at the same time.
- Lived overseas (France and South Korea) and still speak a bit of Korean.
- Fairly active. I'm not a big fan of the gym, but I play soccer three (or more a week) and participate in activities around the city as much as I can.
- A huge Simpsons nerd.
- A freelance artist when the occasion calls for it.
Hopefully my match it:
- Sarcastic and witty. She can take a joke as much as she can dish one out.
- Empathetic, who can at least try to put herself in other people's shoes.
- Is positive and can see the good in almost any situation.
- Is just as happy cooking with a partner in the kitchen as she is going out to a restaurant.
I don't watch much TV, but I do enjoy TV series on DVD sets. The Simpsons, LOST, Dexter, and Weeds are the shows I'm most drawn to.
My Cell Phone/Tablet
Coffee in the morning