People have described me as energetic. That's what it's been called anyway.
I rarely ever dislike things, more I just don't mind. And I'm pretty much always willing to try something new.
I have two relatively small tattoos. I plan to get a decent amount more at some point, but it's not happening fast.
I like to go out and other such things. Though I do drink I don't seem to need to half the time. My energetic self just enjoys dancing/making a fool of myself devoid of my inebriation. It highly depends on company.
I also have a black belt, so I guess technically I could be defined as being good at karate, but don't ask me to prove that.
Actually nowadays, 99% of the time it's the pixel Pikachu made of Hama beads I have around my neck.
Movies: Recently tried to figure out what my top 10 actually are. I only have 5 so far. Prepare for some randomness in no particular order -
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
The Digimon Movie
Guardians of the Galaxy
Shows: Community, Firefly, Arrow, New Girl, Cougar Town, Adventure Time, Doctor Who and more, and more... Ask about it ^^
Music: I like a lot of music, as is said by a lot if people.
I'd say my current favourite genre is Electronic music. If you know of Monstercat we should get along easily.
Food: All the Nigerian stuff my mother makes, that I still fail to make.
And Anime & Manga's a thing. There's a lot of them to mention to but there's no point in doing that unless you're actually interested in that. If so, ask me ^^
Games are also a thing you may or may not be interested in. So you'd have to ask me for more information if you'd like, but for a start I'm currently mostly playing: League of Legends, Darkest Dungeon and Worms Armageddon.
1) My computer - That takes up a large chunk of things, including games and all kinds of media that I watch. And where I do my freelance and other artwork.
2) My granddad's watch - While it's currently out of commission it's nearby me most of the time.
4) My imagination - this sounds like a poor answer but I spend a lot if time in my head thinking up all kind of nonsense. I couldn't do without it.
5) My friends and relatives (as long as I have the internet, that problem is solved, relatively)
6) Clothes that make me feel confident. E.g suits, and as of recently some Nigerian clothing.
- Apocalypses of one kind or another
- Game, movie, comic ideas
And when listening to music, I often think up dance choreography for them and forget the specifics shortly after.
But on generic nights that I'm not working I play video games with my friends from around the continent. It's how we all keep in contact and socialize.
Whether we'd be a good team in the zompocalyspe.
Whether I could listen to pod-casts with them all day.
So maybe you should do that too ^^