○ I want to live in a tiny house with big windows and a big yard w/ medium-large dog).
○ I take public transit and ride my bike even though I have a car.
○ I'm wildly liberal, but can often pass for normal. I read books of various sizes and drink about two cups of coffee a day.
○ I've got a YMCA membership and a library card. I'd be into hanging out with you at either of those places.
○ I don't believe in super foods, but I'm really into real foods.
○ I can drive a manual transmission but I use my phone for directions to everything because I am a product of my environment.
○ I like going to shows, movies, museums, and outside. I hardly ever go to shows anymore, but I'd like to go more.
○ My girlfriend say's I'm a "nester." We're both pretty happy.
In the summer I like to go camping. In the winter I like the snow. I'm more of a blue square than a black diamond though (edit: I'm getting to be a better snowboarder. Now I'm like a gray parallelogram or something).
I've been told more than once that I should be a professional broccoli chef, but I looked into it and it's not a real career.
Music: I wanna be a singer like Lou Reed.
Books: I realized all my favorite books were by white dudes, so I had to delete this section. I also read some poetry. Update: I've really liked Margaret Atwood, Miriam Toews, Ursula K. Le Guin, and Ann Lekie. Some white dudes I like are George Saunders, Kurt Vonnegut, John Scalzi, and Robert E Howard
Food: BBQ, coffee and eggs
I guess everything I need already exists within me.
○ You're serious about miniature golf/bowling.
○ You can take pictures of me when we do things (sorry about all the selfies).
○ You're comfortable with non-monogamous, meaningful relationships and have enough time and space to meet a new person.
○ Or you just want to go on a date, ask me what the heck I'm talking about and see how we feel about each other.