○ I want to live in a tiny house with big windows and a big yard w/ medium-large dog.
○ I take public transit and ride my bike even though I have a car.
○ I'm wildly liberal, but can often pass for normal. I read books and drink about two cups of coffee a day.
○ I've got a YMCA membership and a library card. I'd be into hanging out with you at either of those places.
○ I don't believe in super foods, but I'm really into good foods.
○ My car has a manual transmission, but I use my phone for directions to everything because I am a product of my environment.
○ I like going to shows, to movies, to museums, and outside.
In the summer I like to go camping. In the winter I like the snow. I'm more of a blue square than a black diamond (edit: I'm getting better at snowboaringr. Now I'm like a gray parallelogram or something).
I've been told more than once that I should be a professional broccoli chef (but I looked into it and it's not a real career).
Practicing good form at the gym.
Music: I wanna be a singer like Lou Reed.
Books: I like Margaret Atwood, Miriam Toews, Ursula K. Le Guin, and Ann Lekie. Some dudes I like are George Saunders, Kurt Vonnegut, John Scalzi, and Robert E Howard
Food: Coffee and eggs
I really use my bike a lot. I commute and carry all my groceries in a crate I stuck on the back.
Pencils are my favorite drawing tool.
But I don't think I have any special things that other people don't use.
I guess everything I need already exists within me.
○ You're serious about miniature golf/bowling.
○ You can take pictures of me when we do things (sorry about all the selfies).
○ You're comfortable with non-monogamous, meaningful relationships and have enough time and space to meet a new person.
○ Or you just want to go on a date, ask me what the heck I'm talking about and see how we feel about each other.
○ You can remind me to update the Instagram a little bit more—I'm working on it