(For starters: This is about time number 25000010101 Being on this site. So let's try this again)
- My name is Korey, Most people call me "Bear"
- I play music (but not as much recently due to trying to peice some things together) still it's the one thing I'm passionate about.
- I like to hang out with friends, reading, Traveling to different places, Workingout (though I'm still getting the hang of it), long philosophical conversations about almost anything and I love hanging with my family when I can. Movies.
- I am pretty Nerdy: Comics (Spider-Man, Venom, Batman, Robin and some Manga as well) Pokèmon (shit is still dope) also Starwars. There's more but in due time..
- I do have a job but currently looking for another so I can get back on my own feet again (long story, will eventually explain)
- The reason I came to this site is because I wanted to try something that wasn't POF and because I really do want to find someone that is understanding of me. It's been really rare and hard to find someone I can connect with mentally and emotionally as well as someone that wants more than just the simple walk and talk relationship.
- If you are interested message me! I will literally talk to anyone and would love to get to know you in return. Also if you like something that isn't the typical run of the mill and want to try something out of your norm hit me up!
Oh! And the scar on my face...
Circa Survive, The Dear Hunter, Balance & Composure, This Town Needs Guns, Dance Gavin Dance, Manchester Orchestra, Right Away! Great Captain, City & Colour, Strawberry Girls, As Cities Burn, HRVRD, Citizen, letlive., Touchè Amorè, Pianos Become The Teeth, Stolas, Anthony Green, XXYYXX, From Indian Lakes, Frank Ocean, Tyler, The Creator, Sigur Rös..the list keeps going and on.
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Scott Pilgrim, Dallas Buyers Club, Most Will Ferrill films
The Office, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, South Park, Trailer Park Boys..
The Honey Ditch, A Grief Observed, A Song Of Ice and Fire (GoT)
-Family / Friends