I'm the kind of guy who tells an art snob my favorite painter is Thomas Kinkade just to revel in that awkward moment of silence that follows. He's the painter of light, y'know?***
***Disclaimer: Of course Kinkade isn't my favorite painter. That honor goes to Edward Hopper.
In the meantime, I enjoy impromptu road trips. Traveling. Couchsurfing. Camping. I enjoy stand up comedy. I'm trying to grow a big enough pair to get up on stage again.
I have a grown-up job in property management. It's boring to talk about, but I like the people I work with and generally find my job satisfying enough.
Finding free parking Downtown.
Impulsive road trips.
Podcasts. Savage Love. Dan Carlin's Common Sense, Hardore History, This American Life, Planet Money, Radiolab.
Music. I'm passionate about Southern hip hop. UGK, Big KRIT, and Outkast are my favorite artists of all time. I also love Three 6 Mafia, Z-Ro, DJ Screw, Project Pat.
Having said that, I enjoy just about something from any genre. Except Dubstep. I don't get it. It sounds like a robot gangbang, and not in the sexy way.
Food...If it tastes good, it's going in my mouth. Except mushrooms. Or olives. I wish I could enjoy them. But I can't. Because they suck.
- If you have a sick sense of humor, I'll buy you all the drinks.
- You want to conversate about things.
- The word "conversate" makes your skin crawl.
- You want to drive around listening to rap at a high volume.
- You want to twerk on me. Twerkers welcome.
- You read Achewood.
- You want to nerd out over hip hop, comedy, or politics.