Myers-Briggs Personality Type: INFJ (surprisingly accurate)
I have been told I have a big heart and that I am good listener.
I'm in a polyamorous relationship with lili-ca (account temporarily disabled; confirmation of polyamorous status available by request). I am currently looking for more friends, a full relationship or anything in between. No pressure, just let it be. Living life and sharing experiences is what is more important to me. Want to go on an adventure or try something new?
I would love to meet someone who is easy going, down to earth, likes to try new things, and enjoys intellectual conversations on a variety of topics. I particularly enjoy being with someone who loves to laugh and smile.
When it comes to what type of relationship I am looking for, I do want a long term relationship in the end, but I am all for making new friends and letting a relationship develop naturally. I want to get to know a woman for who she is, what she's passionate about, and discover common interests and compatibility. I would love for my future partner to also be my best friend.
* Personal growth
* Making people laugh
* Understanding people
* Making a real difference in peoples lives
* New adventures/exploration
* Computational power
* Magic ("Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." ~Arthur C. Clarke)
* Relaxing after a long week.
* Hanging out with friends.
* Working on a personal project.
I see live people.
* You are open-minded.
* You believe in open honest communication.
* You like letting things be what they end up being rather than trying to force something.
* You enjoy photography.
* You feel like saying hi.
* You're looking for an activity partner:
--- Outdoor activities (tennis, hiking, running, etc)
--- Anything computer related (programming, web development, design)
--- Movie night
--- Board gaming