• I work at Algoma University as the outreach assistant for the St. Marys River Remedial Action Plan.
• I'm a cyclist who regularly cycles 250-500 km per week and I have been known to go on 200+ km long single day rides. I utilize a bicycle for commuting year round using it to buy groceries, go to the bank, to work, appointments, and even across the international bridge.
• I volunteer at three different places; the Sault Area Hospital, Algoma Public Health, and the city's local insectarium Entomica as the official photographer and media person.
• I have a bachelor's degree in chemistry and biology.
• I have worked on a number of independent projects and have published a number of articles regarding architecture and historical population data.
Trying to subvert society and save the environment by utilizing cycling for 99.9% of my transportation needs.
I'm not too into music. I recognize many popular songs and songs from many different genres, but I've just never been one to become obsessed with groups.
I read a lot of literature related to my research and work.