Easy going, responsible, business professional.....hoping to meet someone that I can just relax and enjoy time getting to know them. No games, no drama...just honest communication.
- Educated and logic driven. With multiple degrees in Biomedical science and chemistry.
- Adventurous, I have traveled the world and experienced the best and worst in people. (12 countries so far)
- Maui ✅
- Las Vegas -✅, check
- Sturgis SD for Motorcycle Rally -✅
- Financially secure. I live debt free and plan on keeping it that way ;) ...would we be financially compatible?
- INTJ...I am an introvert so don't readily meet people. But once I know and like you, I am loyal (to a fault).
If we like each other great! If not, I hope you find what you're looking for
It has since been passed on to my sons as the 17 year old is now learning. *s*
A walk in the woods - Bill Bryson
In the shadow of Denali - Jonathan Waterman
Rogue Warrior - Richard Marchinko
The Lost Explorer - Conrad Anker
The Wild Trees - Richard Preston
Touching the void - Joe Simpson
Wooden - John Wooden
Anything by Jack London
Travel light - Max Lucado
Cool Hand Luke, Law abiding citizen, Lords of dogtown, Old Westerns (my dads fault *s*),The pursuit of Happiness, 50\50
Portlandia, Northern Exposure, Magnum PI, History channel
Avenged Sevenfold, My Darkest Days, Egypt Central, Sixx AM, Tantric, Seether, Evenescense, Finger Eleven, Motley Crue (only because I once stayed at NIkki Sixxs house when I lived in Ca.),Johnny Cash, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Live, Simon & Garfunkal, Neil Diamond
Indian, Mexican, Seafood, Chinese, Italian, really almost any ethnic food,
Carne Asada burrito from Roberto's in San Diego
Raising my children to be strong, humble and conscientious.
I have earned my "Funklord" pin, meaning that in my 20's some friends and I went 14 days wearing the exact same clothes and not showering. (I know, I know...)
A former girlfriend and I once visted a nude beach (unclothed)
I have never eaten a Big Mac or Whopper (nor do I intend too)