I'm looking for something substantial and dont want to waste anybody's time if we aren't looking for the same things. I'm single right now because I personally would much rather be single than with someone that will not work, if I don't find it here then thats fine but I've heard this online dating stuff is worth a shot, stranger things have happened. He would need to be considerate, trustworthy and affectionate. Must be funny/ sarcastic sense of humor, be intelligent, witty and be willing to put the time and effort into having a relationship. he must be looking for a relationship and must want kids someday. Although I'm a bit of an introvert, I'm up for most things though I am not able to travel at the moment because of responsibilities here and saving for school unfortunately.
About my dog (because it's sort of important for men who have pets) She is a Pitbull x Cancorso Bullmastiff, she is a rescue and she's great with people/kids but not good with other animals I adore men that love and have animals but my dog is 6 now and she was abused and very sick when I got her, she was fine and well socialized for a long time and then got attacked twice within a year, I would love it if your dog/cat and my dog could could be BFF, It's just not going to happen. She has always had a heart condition and at her age and breed, I'm not putting her though anymore extreme socialization or stress. So i'd prefer to meet someone that loves dogs/animals but doesn't have one at the moment. And I don't want your dog training tips,The fact that maybe more animal aggression training could possibly work isn't the point here. So myob thanks :)
I might be vegan, but I'm not preachy,and I'm not a total health nut. I don't tell people what to eat and if you order a steak while we are out I'm not going to throw red paint on you. it just means that I won't be cooking it for anyone lol. or if you're disrespectful about my diet.. it works both ways.
I used to get back and say thanks for the msg, not interested or something like that, but men get super nasty on here when you tell them no, So If I didn't get back this could be the reason;
- You asked me what type of dog is he? (clearly in my profile)
- You sent me a msg saying HEY!, HI or emojis
- You just simply commented on my tattoo (You probably didn't even read any of my profile and just looked at my pics) and the only reason I put it on is for people who aren't into tattoos.
- You seem extremely materialistic, Have a big ego, you define yourself as O.C.D or as "a nice guy/ one of the good guys" I find people with these traits to be controlling and condescending in my experience, So I'll need someone with a more go with the flow and accepting attitude towards life.
- You don't have a picture (it's not shallow for me to want to see who I'm talking to or to need to be attracted to who I'm dating)
- You don't have any sort of grip on how to form a sentence/ words and yes I know theres probably a few mistakes in mine but I'm talking about people who don't try at all, not an arrogant perfectionist.
- You're a D.J., a gangsta, or have 420 0r 69 in your user name.
- You're looking for a hook up or "cuddle buddy" and shirtless pics
or because I just plain don't think we would work out, I'm allowed to make that decision.
I know I sound really serious about a few things here but thats because I am, I'm looking to find someone who is a good fit and not just for a month and not being clear about what I want leads to way too many unwanted messages. Thanks -Tam :)