- losing track of time and being late for everything
- being extroadinarily lazy
- running about and jumping about and climbing up stuff like a hyperactive toddler
- being really spazzy and clumsy and falling over
- that arcade game where you dance by stepping on the arrows
My taste in films & TV shows is quite random. I don't think that sort of thing really affects how well I'd get on with someone.
I lots of different kinds of music, and am always interested in discovering more.
The food question is an odd one for me. I have this thing called Fructose Malapsorbtion, which basically means that I can't eat fruit or anything with fructose or sucrose (normal sugar) in it. It makes eating out tricky as there's loads of stuff I can't have like onion, tomato, some vegetables, anything with sugar in it, and then I'm also vegetarian and allergic to dairy products. So basically my diet is pretty restricted and I mostly live on rice and tofu!
- books to read
- something to draw on and with
It sounds really awful but I get quite a lot of messages, so I hope you won't be too offended if I don't reply. I don't check my inbox often and then usually look at people's profiles before responding so it sometimes is a while before I get back to people.