I'm a sucker for games and technology. But I also like to run 5 times a week. On holiday I like to sail on a tallship or go for new adventures. I like long hiking. But I am also totally ok with reading a book on the beach. Or having a board game night with friends. I like to make big plans and roll with them for a while.
So, I'm all over the place. ENTP-A on 16personalities. I tend to agree with it, but I also think it ignores the introvert parts of my personality.
I also have a kinky side that I am exploring. However, this is not a requirement for whoever I'm dating.
I fill my spare time with sports and culture.I'm running the half marathon in 2017. I'm in a play. I like going to concerts with friends. I play weird video games and organise board game nights with friends.
I'm also still thinking about writing a book, which is a long term goal.
Thinking outside of the box.
I am a great listener, but will also speak my mind.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Dirk Gently, Jessica Jones, Stranger Things, Adventure Time.
Movies: There Will Be Blood, Inception, Léon, Little Miss Sunshine, The Thing, Back to the Future.
Music: Glen Hansard, Muse, Radiohead, Triggerfinger, Manu Chao, Nick Cave.
Food: sushi, home made pesto, risotto, stew, freshly baken bread, tangerines.
2. My bike. It's nice and I needs it. I have never needed a car in my life, but I can't live without a bike.
3. My phone. I'm an internet and news junkie.
4. Games, movies and music. I like stories, interesting ideas and new experiences. So, Netflix, Spotify, Steam and Nintendo are a thing in my life.
5. Books. Books are comfort.
6. My friends. They are like family.
On a friday night I would probably try to avoid crowded places and big groups, though. I can't cope with too much stimuli when tired.