- Laid back
- Music lover
- Software Engineer
- Drink way too much coffee
From Melbourne, AUS
Now in Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Software Engineer by day
- Larakin and chillaxin' by night
- Rigging it like MacGyver
- Talking to complete strangers
- Tall, green eyes, big shoulders
- Well spoken, but prone to foot-in-mouth
I tend to read more tech books than anything else these days. I've finished Haruki Murakami's Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, and now I'm on to the Zen and Art of Motorcycle Maintenance / Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five.
- Anchor Man I & II.
- Blade Runner, Pulp Fiction, Die Hard, UHF
- Studio Ghibli, The Animatrix, Ghost in the Shell
- The Matrix, Jonny Pneumonic, Star Wars IV, V & VI
- Breaking Bad
- Top Gear, MythBusters
- Firefly, StarGate, Star Trek, Farscape, Doctor Who
- Bleach, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell
- Archer, Dilbert, Futurama, Ugly Americans, Harvey Birdman, The Brak Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Rick and Morty, South Park
I don't watch that much TV anymore. This is just what I liked in the past.
- The XX
- Daft Punk
- The Prodigy
- Kruder & Dorfmeister
- The Chemical Brothers
If this is looking woefully single genre, don't fret - I listen to anything but country and pop. This is just what plays through my headphones when I'm working.
I'm not at all that fussy about food, to be honest.
- Oats and gym
- Family and friends
- Hope that I may achieve space travel some day
Ebbs and flows, really. Message me, we'll make plans.
- You aren't interested in anything serious.
- You can give me an interpretation of my username.
- You noticed that I've ordered all dot points by length.