Looking like Pushkin - I just don't have his rockin' sideburns.
Falling asleep absolutely anywhere at any time. I'm especially good at falling asleep standing up.
Randomly busting out DMX in completely inappropriate settings (toy-stores are the best).
-The Medieval Origins of the Modern State by Joseph R. Strayer
- The Plague by Albert Camus
- whatever non-fiction book I've dredged out of Amazon recently. Currently it's "Birth of the Clinic" by Foucault
- classical - with the"Mighty Five" Russian Composers at top billing
- Japanese bebop
- 70s English prog
- experimental turn-tablism - no one cuts like the Chemist
- The INTERNET!
- Exercise (power lifting, running and recently vinyasa yoga)
- Intellectual Debate
- A hot pot of tea.
- A big, roomy North face backpack. Six years later, I'm still using one I bought for a day-hike as my 'commute to work' bag
Snoop's next name change.
Healthcare policy and medical access (what? It can't all be silly).