* Love life!
* Honest - no games
* Travel - have been fortunate enough to see countries from the UK to China and from Istanbul to Barcelona including many places between. But there's still more to see
* Exercise daily - walk 4 miles 4 days and go to the "Y" the other 3 days.
* Enjoy meeting with friends over a good meal.
* Love Stanford Jazz
* Enjoy sewing - had a sewing business at one time.
* Interior Design
* I also like to have a neat appearance. Like to dress up for special occasions, but enjoy my jeans too!
* I'm a big Jazz fan. Have been attending a survey type class that focuses on an artist or instrument. There's a short lecture and lots of great music. Current artist is Woody Herman and his "Herds."
* Favorite movie - Out of Africa. The actors, story line, scenery and music were fantastic.
* I love food! But I only eat chicken, fish, lots of veggies and fruit. Have been known to indulge in chocolate as well.
*I enjoy art and architecture, museums and live concerts.
* Great friends
* Great health
* Hugs ... and kisses
* you are honest
* No drugs or other weird behavior
* Have taken care of yourself are not over weight and are generally in good health
* Like to walk/hike
* Enjoy travel
* Enjoy some of the things I have mentioned
*Please be sure to have a photo of yourself. Mine's there for you to see. : )
* Yes, I'm 76 and proud of it! I've been told I look much younger. So don't let my age scare you away!