things light are my way of coping with challenges that come with living; not everyday is peachy. So, let’s make the best of today and work to make tomorrow better. Life is so much fuller when shared with someone you care about.
I’m a feely touchy kind of guy that thinks touch is a form of non-verbal communication. Holding hands, hugging and kissing require no audible sound(s), but are a necessary and pleasurable way to show that I care. It’s like slow dancing and pretending nobody is watching. If someone is, it matters little to me as I’m in the moment and enjoying good company.
Beyond dining out I enjoy:
1. Attending concerts, sporting events, comedy clubs, movies, even theater if the topic is interesting and the actors talented. Chick flicks only at home…I can get misty.
2. One tank trips to nowhere in particular. However, I never tire of nature, so if the destination is scenic and full of color, I’m in.
3. Socializing in small group settings. Times Square on New Year’s Eve is my worst nightmare.
4. Anything with wheels including, but not limited to, cars, motorcycles (no, I don’t own one) and bicycles. If there’s competition involved all the better.
5. Learning. Whether it be science, math or staying abreast with current events. I do tend to avoid politics and religion.
I’ve been divorced for nearly twelve years, but remain civil with my ex. It seems only right to not use my two daughters as bargaining chips. Both are married, but only the older has children (two boys ages twelve and seven).
Finally, there are no lies or distortions in my profile; what you see is what you get. Based upon my internet dating experience that fact alone should carry significant weight. I don't tolerate double standards, so please don't bother contacting me if you cannot truthfully say the same. It will save a needless waste of time, energy and possible emotional distress.
I’m exhausted from orbiting the relationship world and resolute in finding someone to share life with. If anything I’ve written strikes a cord, please send me a note and we’ll bypass the need for my people to contact your people (smiles).
Movie: A Man for All Seasons
Show: News Room (unfortunately cancelled)
Music: Oldies, especially anything by The Eagles
Food: Steak and Pasta
Sharing thoughts to bring focus to my opinions
The illusion of control