I’m a good friend and citizen with a pragmatic approach to
life. In an effort to reduce boredom I will confine my summary
to the following pertinent information:
I’m blessed with good health
I’ve been divorced for 11+ years
I own and live in a condo development
My children are adults and live independently
My career was in banking functioning as a commercial lender
I’m a centrist politically
I describe my religious beliefs as spiritual
I suggest that reading my matching answers will provide a
better idea of my thoughts, beliefs and values than writing a
thesis here. If my answer(s) seems absurd, it’s because I
deemed the question to be absurd and exercised my
several days a week (resistance training when the weather
doesn’t cooperate and I am motivated). It's a quality of life
Additionally, I attend weekly group meetings with other
retirees to socialize and discuss everything from the weather
to who shot John. Finally, occasional dating consists of dining
out, movies, concerts, sporting events, etc.
Movie: A Man for All Seasons
Show: News Room (unfortunately cancelled)
Music: Oldies, especially anything by The Eagles
Food: Steak and Pasta
1. Effete pseudo intellectual snobs who are so self-absorbed they believe dissenters to their opinion(s) to be inferior.
2. Politicians; the end does not justify the means.
3. Yellow journalism; just provide the facts (not opinion) and let the audience come to its own conclusion.
4. Celebrities who use their notoriety as a forum to promote
opinions when they have no better understanding of an issue than their audience.
5. Lack of integrity
6. Society's compulsion for instantaneous communication of trivial information (texting, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
7. Reality TV; it bears no resemblance to real life.
toward anyone with a dissenting opinion, which in itself is often
racist by definition.
merits of the product of a fully matured blue agave plant