Hmm... first off, I'd like to meet anyone who likes talking about themselves, as I'm at a loss as to what to say. I go to uni, work part time, brood, drink, the usual stuff. I can also work a can opener.
I am oblivious to subtlety. Read: Does not take/get/notice hints in any shape or form. So don't beat round the bush unless you want it to go over my head.
If fate decides that anyone who reads this should meet me, have an escape route planned because I am the master of one-way conversations! Not cool.
Lastly, I was always in the nerd group at school. I wasn't brainy or anything, just was closer to a nerd than a jock. But that's okay, I noticed they haven't named underpants after nerds yet. I can can deal with it. Gotta stop rambling!
I am dark, brooding, and caffeinated
Living in Leuchars, and often get to sleep to the peaceful sounds of jet fighters starting their engines on the runway that is basically just a block or two away, but I kind of like it. So far I have been to to Orkney and the West coast, and Finland, and plotting the next place I am going to go and see. My time so far has been well spent, and it would be cool to see some things with a travel buddy maybe?
Keeping secrets. NB Don't be one of those people who tells me some big scandal and THEN tell me I have to keep it secret. I probably will, but I don't feel forced to in these situations. (ie I screwed your friends girlfriend last night! But you can't tell anyone! "F*** OFF")
I doubt this situation will arise. This profile is leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Will edit it later. Or better, just get someone more charming to write it instead. It will be our little secret. Right?
(b) I'm gonna be honest. Any holywood blockbuster with a hot dame and plenty of action. Loved the grudge most recently.
(c) If it has a guitar in it, I like it! Hip hop turns my ears inside out. Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, U2, Silverchair, Velvet Revolver, Aerosmith you get the picture!
(d) Grease and cheese. If I'm feeling sophisticated though (or someones paying for me) I like a wide range, like Greek or oriental, but shy away from any seafood that isn't fish.
1. Anti-frowning devices ie coffee cigarettes beds etc (update have now been smoke free for two years)
2. The 24 hour dairy. Always there for me.
3. My family and fiends. As the years go by, you come to realise more and more how selflessly tolerant they have been.
4. I have to know more. I will never stop wanting to know more. I take forever to learn but may I never stop thirsting for more
5. Chaos. Imagine seeing the same people on the street every day. Agh!
6. My senses. My body has gone to a HECK of a lot of trouble to provide them for me. Sharing senses is also usually a good experience. You go to a movie, you're seeing the same sights, hearing the same sounds. Good idea whoever came up with it. Walk over grass with no shoes. An icecream. The waft of the chocolate factory/bakery/pizza parlour. You get the idea. I'm no hippie, I just appreciate what I've got.
The world is in peril. Use the damn bin provided!