For fun I like to bike the Mount Vernon Trail (avoid Metro and bike into work), play some golf and overall just like being outdoors. During the summer, I love to camp and go hiking. If any of these activities match with yours, please shoot me a message! Even if you just want to be an "activity partner".
Definitely message me if you're a self-proclaimed wine and coffee snob. Or if you love microbews (I brew my own beer).
I love cheese! The stinkier the better!
I will eat any type of food at least once - challenge me.
I've been told I walk way too fast - I have been trying to fix this.
Quote random movie quotes in the most awkward and inappropriate settings (i.e. serious board meetings).
Can fall on your face and be the first one to laugh.
If you love movies, random nights out, and spontaneous road trips.
Let's grab a drink, go catch a concert, and explore what this great city has to offer.
I've also been called a "Chatty Cathy" on numerous occasions - I've always been very sociable and outgoing. Extrovert is an understatement.
Favorite movie is a tough choice. I almost went to film school and have been an avid fan from a very young age. I would have to say The Departed, French Connection, The Big Lebowski, No Country For Old Men and Pulp Fiction to name a few.
Favorite TV shows would be Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Modern Marvels, Entourage, Breaking Bad, Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire. Of course the Daily Show and Colbert Report has to be listed as well. Most recently, I'm obsessed with Homeland - one of the best series I've ever seen.
I'm huge music fan. Radiohead, Pixies, Death Cab For Cutie, Temper Trap, Rogue Wave, Pinback and Miike Snow. I can list an entire laundry list, but I won't bore you and/or attempt to look like a hipster.
I will eat any type of food at least once. I'm the least picky eater and love immersing myself in new cultures and cuisine.
1. I've discovered recently in DC, I can't live without air conditioning.
2. Hate to say it, but my phone. I use the thing constantly on a daily basis and has gotten me out of some major jams.
3. Not to sound too sappy, but my family. I come from a huge family and I couldn't imagine not having them in my life. Always love going back to CA to visit.
4. Film. I could never imagine a world without cinema. I'm slightly obsessed.
5. Music and concerts. I try to make it to as many local shows as possible and have discovered that DC offers a very eclectic music scene.
6. The ocean. Nothing beats laying out on the sand on a nice, hot sunny Summer day. I was definitely spoiled growing up in San Diego.