Born in the District, raised in Maryland; work downtown trying to help health care providers craft viable business strategies; live in Logan Circle.
A few notes:
- If a service is free, you're not the customer. You're the product.
- Whiskey, wine or beer.
- I cite and curate, and am rarely original.
- My first car was a baby blue 1976 Chevrolet El Camino.
- "I Feel The Earth Move Under My Feet" is the worst song of all time.
- Two things terrify me: (1) bees and (2) getting eaten by a giant constrictor snake.
- I keep thinking I'm a grownup, but I'm not.
Favorite band: DM
Favorite book: Oxford Atlas of the World
Favorite movie: L.A. Story
Favorite TV show: How It's Made
Favorite food: peanut butter
(3) A hot bath
(5) Peanut butter
(6) My family (tie)
(6) Diet Coke (tie)