1) Torpedo Sushi
2) Bakesale Betty's
3) Donut Savant (I regularly bribe people with Cronuts and more recently, their apple pie donuts, which are pretty great)
4) Hunan ( in the city, because Hot & Sour Soup + Ginger Ale or Sprite cures all ailments)
5) Naan and Curry on college in Berkeley
6) Farmer and her Cook in old Oakland- healthy good
7) Zuni Cafe
7) Zachary's deep dish pizza
8) That one food truck I haven't found yet
I don't watch a lot of TV, but cartoons and animation are my jam, and anything in this new as yet unnamed VR or interactive film genre is super relevant. Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, recently Archer and BoJack Horseman. I grew up on the Simpsons, don't get me started. Also I watch a bunch on Youtube; Scishow, Vice, Vsauce, Wired, Colin Furze to name a few.
I listen to pretty much everything- always everything 80s, Thievery Corporation is always awesome. I grew up on The Beatles. Pandora all day everyday. I grew up with NPR, Invisibila was a recent favorite,
Radiotopia is great!
I don't read as much non-work related stuff as I used to, but have been reading the best American series. A whole bunch of critical theory in college. Love a good essay, investigative piece, and good science writing. The Information by James Gleick was pretty great, Watchmen is still my favorite graphic novel of all time. Love Mark Twain, Kurt Vonnegut.
As native to Twitter as anyone could (or should) be.