Can't live without family and friends.
Everything else is extra, but make life a lot more fun and interesting. Some of those things include but are not limited to
travel, good food, wine, a strong cocktail, dancing, laughter, stimulating conversation, football...specifically the New York Jets and the Michigan Wolverines, yoga, an ass-kicking workout, shoes, New York City in the Fall, New York City in the Spring and sometimes even New York City in the Summer and Winter.
The list is always growing....
Fhitting Room, Yoga, Running
Going to theatre
Love trying new restaurants and generally trying to make the most out of each day, except on Sundays when I like to sleep and brunch.
The Fountainhead, The Little Engine that Could, Rules of Civility, The Great Gatsby, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, The History of Love, Shakespeare...tragedies, comedies, you name it.
Godfather I & II, The Usual Suspects, Gigi, An American in Paris, My Cousin Vinny, Sabrina, Remember the Titans, The Big Chill, the list goes on and on.....
Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Friday Night Lights, Friends, The Sopranos, Deadwood, SATC, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives,
Seafood, Mediterranean, Japanese, French, Greek, Pizza, (and anything from a Bakery though I try to avoid it)
A slightly dirty vodka martini or a tequila On the rocks
Really good food
I believe in the good in people and that we should all strive to be better today than we were yesterday.
2. You know there is a big world out there and always more to learn
3. You are a football fan...well if you are a JETS football fan, Patriots fans need not apply. Same goes for Ohio State fans.
4. You offer your seat to children and the elderly (and maybe even a lady in heels) on the train....prove that chivalry is alive and well.
5. You know how to laugh at yourself and enjoy all that life has to offer
6. You love a seafood tower and dry martini
7. You like what you have read so far