A few things you should know:
1. I am a physician (in training). I find my job to be very difficult, but also a great privilege. Health justice is important to me and I do care a lot about what I do.
2. My happiness on a Sunday afternoon is biking to the farmers market, then spending the rest of the afternoon cooking and listening to podcasts, maybe with a glass of wine in hand.
3. I have done a fair share of traveling including having lived in Japan, Guatemala, Peru, and Uganda. The strangest thing I have eaten? A grasshopper. Most stunning sight? Probably the Peruvian Andes. Bravest thing? Probably hopping a bus with no plans in place when I exit on the other side. Next place on my list? Hmmm...open to suggestions!
4. I live for hiking, backpacking, and canoeing. Every summer weekend possible you can find me enjoying the Superior Hiking Trail, Boundary Water, or one of Minnesota's other lovely state parks.
5. I am addicted to public radio, and podcasts. I love to learn. I know embarrassingly little about anything in the "pop culture" realm.
6. I have a dog, Luna. I may be biased, but she is the sweetest, best dog in the world. Bonus points for dates to the dog park ;)
7. I love learning, challenges, new perspectives. Share yours with me! I bet we could find something we agree on, and lots of area for debate.
Let's share the rest in person... Cheers!