Some of the other places I've lived include, Belgium, South Korea, Paraguay, Hawaii, Los Angeles, Boston, North Carolina, Seattle, Minneapolis, and most recently Phoenix before moving to the area.
I like trying new things, and exploring. I enjoy spending time out in the city learning about this amazing city. When I get the chance, I love getting outdoors. I especially love hiking and Stand Up Paddling, and I try to get away from the city to indulge those passions when I can.
I also am a closet Stand Up Paddleboard Evangelist. I'm constantly trying to get people into the sport and have multiple boards. I also am pretty active and an Asst. Organizer for a Meetup Group. Message me if you want to get on the water.
2) Working out. I love biking, running and my Bootcamp Class. I always feel so relaxed and centered after working out.
3) My friends. They are scattered across the country, but always a short trip or call away.
4) My iPhone. I like to keep busy, and the calendar app keeps me on time.
5) The sun and water. I love being outside and I'm in heaven when I'm on a Paddleboard.
6) I love challenging myself and the journey towards my goals fulfill me.
I work retail, so... sometimes I'm working, but when I'm not I'm either, working out, meeting friends for dinner and drinks, or at home reading or binge watching a show on Netflix.
You can appreciate a good microbrew, or a nice glass of wine.
You enjoy exploring NYC and the rest of the world.