A little about me -
I’m a laid-back guy with a bit of an edge. I enjoy the simple things in life, and yes, wine, women and song rate in my top ten.
I’m a Native New Yorker who’s travelled the world - even the Big Apple can get a little small after awhile. Learning about different cultures is the bomb in my book. Music also is a huge passion for me - I both play as well as listen (jazz trumpet, piano).
A bit more:
- Books, music and movies are my thing - and I think these in some way say something about people. My tunes span everything from Floyd to Bach to Billie Holiday.
- I’m a big foodie and love different cuisines. On any given Saturday, you’ll find me visiting a potentially favorite new grub spot or a favorite winery of mine.
- I have 3 tats and I’m a fan of ink. If you have one, you earn points.
- My current roommate is my 7 yo Chihuaha/Jack Russell mix named Mia. She’s quite the 11 lb powder keg.
I’m a communicative guy and having long quality conversations is something I enjoy. Connecting with people and engaging others is important to me. That said - if you’re not open and engaging, we’re probably not a great match.
If you dig what you read, I’d suggest saying hello ;)
- My family and close friends
- Good food.
- Testosterone. I love being a dude.