I'm an introverted person who loves movies, podcasts, and fast food. Sometimes I leave my home. I do like going to bars and concerts and junk. I have a dry sense of humor, but also I'm a dad, so you get puns.
- I am a full time parent.
- Grudgingly employed.
- I'm very progressive, pro-feminist, pro-LGBT rights, anti-war, etc etc. If you voted for guys with Rs next to their name, don't bother
I can come off as a curmudgeon, but I do have an optimistic view of people and stuff
You should say hi.
Working in sales and it isn't fun.
Just trying to make it all come together.
- Making plans, but not necessarily seeing them through.
- Worrying, living in a state of constant panic.
People usually perceive me as quiet and possibly standoffish at first, until I make some weird comment.
Movies: Horror, westerns, sci-fi, and kung fu generally rule. Some overall favorites: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly; Back to the Future; It Follows; A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night; Whiplash; An American Werewolf In London
Shows: Bojack Horseman, The Mindy Project, The Office, Casual, Master of None, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Scream Queens, Fresh Off The Boat, Stranger Things, The Good Place, etc. All time: Scrubs, The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, and HIMYM.
Music: I don't stick much to any one genre. Lately I've been on an alt-country kick. I love hip hop too. Anyway, favorite artists include: Taking Back Sunday, Old 97s, Kendrick Lamar, Dance Gavin Dance, Bloc Party, A Tribe Called Quest, Chance The Rapper, Jay-Z.
Food: Yes please.
Social issues: racism, sexism, homophobia, general injustice.
oxford shoes, oxford commas, your oxen died fording the river.
If I have a wedding it will mainly be for the food.
- Your drinks are coffee, beer, water, and occasionally whiskey.
- You are a kid at heart.
- For that matter, you also love kids.
- You are Daria. I know that contradicts what I just said. One or the other.
- You're up for a random conversation. Go on now, message me!