Alright. I'm an introverted person who loves movies. I listen to a lot of podcasts and I spend time talking to friends online about fast food. Sometimes I leave my home. I do like going to movies and bars and concerts and festivals and all of that.
- I am a dad. The full time kind.
- Also, because I'm an introvert, first conversations can be awkward. I answer in short sentences and dry humor. But if we click, we can overcome that.
- If you voted for Trump, we're not a match.
I can come off as a curmudgeon, but I do have a positive outlook regarding people and art.
So you should say hi.
Just trying to make it all come together.
- Making plans, but not necessarily seeing them through.
- Worrying, living in a state of constant panic.
People usually perceive me as quiet and reserved at first, until I make some weird off-the-cuff comment.
Movies: Horror, westerns, sci-fi, and kung fu generally rule. Some overall favorites: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly; Back to the Future; It Follows; A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night; Whiplash; An American Werewolf In London
Shows: Bojack Horseman, The Mindy Project, The Office, Casual, Master of None, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Scream Queens, Fresh Off The Boat, Stranger Things, The Good Place, etc. All time: Scrubs, The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, and HIMYM (the ending was perfect, fight me).
Music: I don't stick much to any one genre. Lately I've been on an alt-country kick. I love hip hop too. Anyway, favorite artists include: Taking Back Sunday, Old 97s, Kendrick Lamar, Dance Gavin Dance, Bloc Party, A Tribe Called Quest, Chance The Rapper, Jay-Z.
Food: Yes please.
Social issues: racism, sexism, homophobia, general injustice.
oxford shoes, oxford commas, your oxen died fording the river.
If I have a wedding it will mainly be for the food.
- Your drinks are coffee, beer, water, and occasionally whiskey.
- You are a kid at heart.
- For that matter, you also love kids.
- You are Daria. I know that contradicts what I just said. One or the other.
- You're up for a random conversation. Go on now, message me!