Trump Conservative. I think it's best to put this out there, so I don't waste anyone's time or mine.
Atlanta area native, former Marine, court jester (two of the three are true)
What I would like to find in a woman (and not):
1) someone that I can learn from and interests that differ from what I already know
2) open to trying new things they/me haven't done before; ie. sporting activities, spinning clay pottery, etc.
3) fiscally conservative, socially liberal (in most cases)
4) someone that can go with the flow, give a relationship time, and see what happens
5) My one "not" - I'm not looking to date someone with very young children. We all have our preferences here and this is one area I will not waiver on.
Things that make me go hmmmmm (random thoughts):
1) Why do dryers eat socks? I always end up with one or two missing.
2) How is it that Mom can fit a whole kitchen of dirty dishes into her dishwasher, and I can only manage a few plates, tupperware, and silverware?
3) Why does it, after a drying cycle, still take tupperware 5 days to fully dry?
4) How does Coinstar work internally? I shove pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters into it. How does it count them?
I am an avid outdoors person. I hike, hunt, and fish.Someone that meets me will have to be ok with the hunting and fishing. I'm not expecting to meet someone that hunts though. Women need weekend road trips with their girlfriends, right? I workout 5x a week doing weights and cardio and eat healthy for the most part. No couch potatoes please.
Favorite non-sports related activities:
Craft festivals, beer festivals, Vinings pubs and restaurants, Little 5, Va. High, wine tastings. I generally save my vacation days for the Spring/Summer as I love the beach.
My dating philosophy:
Slow is the way to go, do fun things together, learn about each other.
Don't be shy, just say hi!
Actually, I dress well and am a really genuine guy, friendly, fiercely loyal and dedicated.
I have a nice tan.
Magazines: National Geographic - read monthly cover to cover
Modern fiction: James Patterson, Clive Cussler, Robert Parker, Dan Brown.
Movies: The Help, Shawshank Redeption; The Usual Suspects, Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark; Dumb and Dumber; The Hangover; Heat
TV Shows: BBQ Pittmasters, Gold Rush, Mad Men, Deadliest Catch.
Music: Jazz, Country, Top 40, 80s
Food: Steak, Seafood, Sushi, Mexican, Italian