-had my own restaurant, now planning to go work for some really great ones around the world again
-rock climbing is a big passion of mine
-only have a motorcycle but don't think of myself as a 'motorcycle guy'
-originally from the east coast, lived in numerous cities in the states (east and west coast) and in Spain for a while
-don't drink coffee (have all of the natural energy I need as soon as I wake up) - but I'll definitely drink wine with you
-my two favorite smells are the scent of freshly cut grass and the smell of asphalt during the first 10 minutes during a warm summer rain - it takes me back to simpler times
-have traveled most of Europe, now planning an extended trip to Asia in the next few months.
-sucker for redheads and accents (my head almost exploded backpacking through Ireland)
-for the enthusiasm that I show when watching professional tennis people often assume that I must play tennis and be very good at it - truth is I've never played other than messing around with friends (teach me?)
-when my brothers and I pretended to be ninja turtles, I was Donatello
-rotating facial hair between clean shaven and very beardy - depends on my mood - currently medium beardiness
-truly love and appreciate art in its many forms whether is be still or moving (always looking for an excuse/partner to go to a museum, ballet, performance, etc)
-would definitely consider myself a feminist, but also a defender of age, sexual preference and race against ignorance and bigotry as well - let's just be good to each other, ok people?
-big nerd - love the science/chemistry of food - currently the cookbook collection is hovering right around 450
- *life goal* (one of them) - buy a 50' sailboat and sail around the world, taking my time, diving and photographing all along the way - I'm trying to make this happen much sooner than later - adventuring when you're old is cool, but adventuring while you're still young is much cooler
I just got out of something serious, so that's not what I'm looking for. Just looking to drink wine, make friends and have some fun with someone new. If something develops no need to fight it. If not, great new friends are always welcome.
But in all seriousness gearing up to travel around the world and work in some top 50 kitchens for the next year or so.
So far - it's fucking incredible.
1. Like to talk about/have questions about food/restaurants/cooking
2. Would also like a new friend
3. Are into learning, teaching, exploring, relaxing, laughing, snorkeling, soccer, fresh pasta, showing me the area, riding bikes, photography, sailing, hiking, snowboarding, breathing, riding motorcycles, rock climbing, doing nothing, doing something, cooking, eating, surfing (I'm really not that good at it/I'm just not good at it), copious amounts of wine, books, movies, art, pop-up books, words that rhyme with urple, how delicious parsnips and vanilla are together, traveling locally/domestically/internationally, making pillow forts, entrepreneurialism, tattoos and laying in bed and being lazy on a dreary afternoon while simultaneously watching old movies we've never seen before and drinking homemade hot toddys (I make a mean hot toddy).
4. Have ice cream and you're willing to share/give it all to me
5. You are in the mood for a glass of wine but don't want to go drinking by yourself
6. Want to find out more about me
7. Don't want to find out more about me but have a free minute to message me to tell me how cheesy this and all profiles are