-rock climbing is my means of catharsis
-constantly looking for ways to learn and expand myself
-originally from the east coast (NYC mostly in my adult life)
-don't drink coffee - but I'll definitely enjoy a glass of wine with you
-my 3 favorite smells are the scent of freshly cut grass, the smell of burning leaves and the smell of asphalt during the first 10 minutes during a warm summer rain - they take me back to simpler times
-have seen most of Europe, now planning an extended trip to Asia in the next few months.
-when my brothers and I pretended to be ninja turtles, I was Donatello
-love and appreciate art in its many forms whether it be still or moving (always looking for an excuse/partner to go to a museum, ballet, symphony, etc)
-I do consider myself a feminist
-big nerd - love the science/chemistry of food - currently the cookbook collection is hovering right around 450
- *life goal* (one of them) - buy a 50' sailboat and sail around the world, taking my time, diving and photographing all along the way - I'm trying to make this happen much sooner than later - adventuring when you're old is all well and good, but adventuring while you're still young is something I would love to continue to do.
1. Like to talk about/have questions about food/restaurants/cooking
2. Would also like a new friend
3. Are into learning, teaching, exploring, relaxing, laughing, snorkeling, soccer, fresh pasta, showing me the area, riding bikes, photography, sailing, hiking, snowboarding, breathing, riding motorcycles, rock climbing, doing nothing, doing something, cooking, eating, surfing (I'm really not that good at it/I'm just not good at it), copious amounts of wine, books, movies, art, pop-up books, words that rhyme with urple, how delicious parsnips and vanilla are together, traveling locally/domestically/internationally, making pillow forts, entrepreneurialism, tattoos and laying in bed and being lazy on a dreary afternoon while simultaneously watching old movies we've never seen before and drinking homemade craft cocktails or maybe a glass of wine.
4. Have ice cream and you're willing to share/give it all to me
5. You are in the mood for a glass of wine but don't want to go drinking by yourself
6. Want to find out more about me
7. Don't want to find out more about me but have a free minute to message me to tell me how cheesy this and all profiles are