I enjoy reading and watching movies (usually pulp sci-fi like Ender's Game or the Matrix) - as well as Anime and Manga (especially the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), playing games of any variety (Video, Board, Card, Tabletop, etc.), and cooking (my specialties include Burmese Curry and Bacon Risotto).
Books: World War Z, the Wheel of Time series, and everything Neil Gaiman
Anime: Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (and -chan)
Movies: Matrix and Shaun of the Dead
Manga: Yotsuba&, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
TV Shows: Firefly and How I Met Your Mother
Music: Nightwish and Paramore
Comics: Runaways, and anything by Ben Templesmith
Food: Thai and Sushi
2. My friends - whether they're in Texas, back at college, or still in my hometown.
3. My game stockpile - I always have something new (to me, at least) and interesting to play
4. My gaming stores - great places to hang out and meet new gamers, and learn new games.
5. The huge variety of restaurants in and around Irving and Dallas.
6. My Kitchen. I enjoy eating and making various Curries far too much to have to go out to eat them every time.