After a hard day of working I come home and do:
- Trying my hardest with salsa dancing (and still failing a lot)
- Sing in a choir with a friend, performing songs such as "Let her go"
- Have impromptu dinners with friends
In the weekends I:
- Go to events such as IFFR / pub quizes
- Play board games with friends
- Cook a nice 3 course dinner for friends
- I try to go skiing at least once a year, which means I will try to start when the lifts are starting and stop at the last possible moment. Go out for maybe 1-2 beers and then just chill at the apartment, cook dinner, enjoy the warm cozy room and go to bed at 10:00pm :)
- Go for a long trip, last year went to Thailand/Laos and Cambodia, which mainly consisted of eating, cycling, walking, eating....
Try to find out what makes me happy the most and improve on that. And if the optimum point has been achieved, see what can be added to improve upon that....
No, I'm actually pretty good in planning stuff. It's just the stuff that I don't plan that will never get done....
Hello, you there?? Do you notice me?
Books: Ender's game, Milennium, A Song of Ice and Fire
Series: The Big Bang Theory, Suits, House of Cards
Movies: Inside Out, The Martian, Star Wars VII
Music: Jazz, blues, pop (I like most music, but I can tolerate some better than others :p)
Food: Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai (basically anything Asian....)
Board Games: Agricola, Pandemic, Small World
- Making music
just kidding.... Either chilling at home and doing nothing or chilling with friends, enjoying a drink or play some board games.
But first things first, when my profile does not scare you away and you feel some kind of connection, feel free to message me. Perhaps you will be the one..... that I beat badly in board games! (oh wait, didn't I tell you I don't like losing with board games?)