My 13 year-old son is the primary focus of my life now. I have him half time and am very involved in his life. But that doesn't mean I can't devote a great deal of time and attention to a relationship as well. Both are important to me. I believe one enhances the other.
I'd like to add that I love to travel. I've spent quite a bit of time in Europe (I lived in Germany for 3 years in the early 90s), but also Africa, Latin America and Japan. I love languages as well. My son spent several years at the French-American school in Berkeley and so speaks French; and I’m trying to improve my French language skills as well. Apart from long evenings with friends, I can also be quite content to just be at home, working in the garden or on improvements to the house.
Finally, I enjoy the outdoors. Some of my favorite activities are sailing, scuba diving, mountain bike riding and snow skiing.
- About the world, current events, the national political scene.
- About my career and where I'm going to take it.
- About staying in shape - of late mostly through yoga.
- About travel and what part of the world I'll explore next.
- About getting together with friends and family.
- About meeting the woman of my dreams.