- I own guinea-pigs and they own my life.
- I read comic books and love video games.
- I travel as often as I can, for as long as my fulltime job will let me.
- I don't believe in any religion but I do believe in afterlife.
I'm a bad speaker but a good writer. I prefer independent
single-life over complications and compromises. I admire strong
women and people who break traditions and standards. I rather speak
my mind than please the majority. I'm a big city girl from a small
Hockey freak. Dinosaur lover. Book worm. Aspiring author. Equality enthusiast. Organized slob. Coca-Cola addict.
Movies & TV: Love Actually; Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip; The Office; Arrested Development; Dogma; Con Air; Veronica Mars; The Rock; Jurassic Park; Entourage; The Lord of the Rings; Glee; Community
Music: Coldplay; McFly; The Rolling Stones; Kent; Bruce Springsteen; Robbie Williams; Oasis; Guns n' Roses; ABBA; The Cardigans; Elvis Presley; songs from the '70s and '80s
Food: Indian, Italian and seafood. And pizza and sandwiches and chicken wings and paella. Lamb chops. Pie. Lasagna. Food, yum.
10%: My job
82%: Imaginary spy missions or other random daydreams
I'm also afraid of bubble gum. Oh, the trauma.
- You didn't just look at the pictures.
- You're not looking for online friends, because I'm not.
- You believe in dinosaurs.
- Your first language is English or Swedish and you can spell properly. Bad spelling = dealbreaker.
- You never have a bad word to say about Tommy Salo.
You'll probably message me anyway, but these are strong indications to why I won't reply back.