NB2 Would gladly welcome a nice American girl seeking refuge in France to escape from Mr. Toupé's claws :)
On the average, I am not too bad to live with and even very entertaining at certain moments of the day.
I love meeting expats to explore the city, have a drink or more. Curiosity is a good way to open the flow, which makes communication far more interesting and relaxed.
2 - Trying to make something of my intuition, it may help
3 - Walking the streets of Paris and visiting museums to spot creative idea (shops, architecture, people,...)
These days I am on strike. Just reading news and magazines on my iPad...
Film noir, Heroic fantasy, Italian movies, Shambara, Wuxia pien, ...
> North by Northwest, Pulp fiction, The last seduction, The grifters, The Belly of an architect, Henry and June, The thin red line, Dead Ringers, La Dolce Vita, Hara Kiri, Seven Samurai, Maltese Falcon, High Windows, Kiss me deadly... I watch too many movies...
TV shows on the web only
West World, VINYL (RIP), Van Helming (cheesy but well...), Vikings, Game of Thrones, Dig (off), Masters of sex, Mad Men (off), TV documentaries...
Classic Rock, Jazz, Renaissance polyphony, Baroque, Drum'n'bass, experimental. Led Zep, Miles Davis, Gesualdo, Lassus, Return to Forever, Quicksilver, Jimi Hendrix, Purcell, Tallis, MJQ,....
Italian, Japanese, Lebanese, Thaï and...obviously French. Other suggestions welcomed...
2. Humor, it is the spice that makes life something lighter: "My movies are more popular in France than back at home. The subtitles must be great" signed WA
3. MacBook, iPhone or iPad, that is the question. Not a total nerd, just a bit geeky, because I am interested in many things
4. My motorcycle even though my knees remind me time to time with a saddistic smile my 3 crashes. I am selling it :)
5. Moving my body with martial arts, training, biking and whatever creates a dynamic
6. The one remaining will be left for an interpersonal discussion. Stripping at once is kind of boring
NB3 I like intelligent girls with bad temper but only if they have style