2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was his idol... Ok, maybe not, but I'm sure he'd love the flavor of my home-made gnocci.
3. Nomadic Adventurer. I've set foot on 5 continents and have a thirst for exploring more. I hope to one day go vacationing on Mars as I've heard the mountains are glorious.
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit.
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler, I totally dig it.
3. A non-smoker... or at least trying to quit. As open-minded as I am, I have to draw the line at cigarettes. I can't stand their smell and don't want to be around smoke all the time.
4. Pet-friendly. My cat Felix loves to meet new people, but if you're allergic to fur, the two of you probably won't get along. :(
Me + You:
An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let's make the world jealous!
I listen to just about everything depends on mood
2. Cell Phone
3. Pillow-have you tried sleeping without a pillow? lol
5. Great shampoo/conditioner
6. Flip flops