I'd like to meet someone who is also open-minded and treats others with respect and empathy. If you find yourself saying things like "I'm not racist/sexist/homophobic/etc, but...", we're not going to get along very well.
Movies: Rocky (the original), Raiders of the Lost Ark, Animal House, Glengarry Glen Ross, The Silence of the Lambs, Groundhog Day, Pulp Fiction, The Blues Brothers, Fight Club, Se7en, Batman
TV shows: Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Walking Dead, Louie
Music: Prince, David Byrne, Niki Harris, Ronnie Elliott, Rebekah Pulley, The Beatles, Kendra Morris, Jeremy Gloff, Nicholas Megalis, Nikka Costa, Dawn Silva, Jen Leigh, Rebecca Zapen, F Deluxe
2) The next project after that.
3) This position is currently vacant, so I guess technically I can live without it, but somebody to scratch my back from time to time would be awfully nice.
4) Early discussion of a future project
5) Surrounding myself with creative people
6) Ideas that may at some point turn into future projects.